Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Moderator VCar1954 - the person who resigned forfeits the game 0-150 6/10/2021 10:57:15 AM Resigning game
VCar1954 Someone resigned half way through a game but were a few points in front, how is that scored 6/10/2021 10:26:41 AM Resigning game
Judge Wloh int lou151ana if you wish to participate this season you must activate your username which you do on Your Page. Please post once you have done so 6/5/2021 11:18:49 PM Not added for a game
lou151ana Hi! I´ve not been invited for the next tournament. Can you add me please? Thanks! 6/5/2021 5:00:53 PM Not been added to a game
mangotango99 Oops sorry just noticed the league only finishes tonight, my bad?? 6/4/2021 1:54:50 PM not included
mangotango99 For some reason I have again been left out of a league this seem to happen since I have donated? 6/4/2021 1:53:21 PM not included
WLoH Moderator RoundTopTexas - I have added you to Div 8, group 31. Please invite all opponents and inform them that it is a tournament game because your username was not included in their email. We are already in the second week of the season so I am unsure how many games you will be able to complete.
Good luck
5/30/2021 12:09:38 PM not included
roundtoptexas Did not realize I was inactive for Season 235. I´ve played every season and did not voluntarily change my status. Can I be added to a group for Season 235. 5/29/2021 2:42:47 PM not included
WLoH Moderator mangotango99 - you are now in Div 7 group 64. Please invite all opponents and inform them that it is a tournament game because your username was not included in their email.
You had not reactivated your username, but I have done that for you
5/23/2021 10:14:44 PM Confused
mangotango99 I have done as you suggested but nothing is happening 5/23/2021 9:55:28 PM Confused
WLoH Moderator mangotango99 - as your username is inactive you have not been included in the new season. Go onto Your Page and click the quick activation button. Post once that has been done and I will try to allot you a place in the current season 5/23/2021 4:18:44 PM Confused
mangotango99 How come I haven’t been invited to a new league after winning the last division I was looking forward to a new challenge.
I am still seeing the old league table
5/23/2021 2:27:27 PM Confused
US Umpire 55 % HRA this is becoming tedious and somewhat pitiful....I remember exactly why you were excluded and this constant posting to the forum and creating new accounts does nothing to dissuade me that your exclusion was entirely justified.

Yet again you are excluded from the league.
5/22/2021 9:11:33 PM Where am I
55 % HRA Sirs ,surely this ridiculous exclusion should be brought to an end ...it’s so long ago that I’m pretty sure you can’t remember the reason ‘ cause I certainly can’t ....I play out my games in time ,chat to my opponents and thoroughly enjoy the challenge,yet there are players on here who regularly fail to fulfil their fixtures yet are welcomed with open arms 5/22/2021 5:28:52 PM Where am I
WLoH Int Official RADIO HYDROGEN. I have removed you from the group and deactivated your account. Sorry to see you leave us. 5/22/2021 1:47:46 PM Utter removal - to the point of oblvivion.
Judge Wloh int 55 % HRA you are where you belong - excluded yet again! 5/22/2021 12:08:51 PM Where am I?
Radio Hydrogen Hi, I´m kins of really pissed off with all of this and I can´t find a way of deleting my account. Would you be so kind as to tell me how I can delete it, or even delete it for me? Much appreciated. 5/22/2021 10:39:37 AM Utter removal - to the point of oblvivion.
55 % HRA Was meant to be included in this season but did not receive an email with my opponents 5/22/2021 8:46:55 AM Where am I
Radio Hydrogen I have just donated to Wordfeud. The app is still the same, the ads have not been removed and none of the features are opened on the phone app. Is there a period of time between donation and activation in this way? 5/15/2021 7:13:44 PM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
US Umpire Cee2 they are 2 different things....if you see ads while playing your game then you need to purchase the wordfeud ap rather than using the free version.

If you see ads when recording your results then that is us. If you donate to the league then the ads are removed. If you have donated and still see the ads please let us know.
5/8/2021 5:21:04 PM Ads
US Umpire Rufus14 hmmmm that would be a no as you have been identified as a previously excluded here and as such you are once again excluded 5/8/2021 5:05:53 PM New player
Cee2 How do I get rid of ads while playing games/tournaments? If I donate WLOH does it make a difference? Or do I need to donate separately on Wordfeud App? 5/8/2021 4:08:41 PM Ads
Official_Hamzat @Steve

Thanks for more clarification on it.
5/8/2021 11:34:30 AM Not promoted
rufus14 Hello judge could you please enter me in english international starting today. Thank you 5/8/2021 9:19:14 AM New player
steve^w Hi Official_Hamzat, are you asking why you don’t move to a “higher” group in your division? If so: promotion / relegation is between divisions not groups. This from the FAQs:

“How do you decide who plays in group 1 and 2 and so on in a division? Do you pick balls from a bowl?

The player with the highest ranking (see next question) is put in group 1, the second highest in group 2 and so on. When we get to the highest group number, the direction shifts, so that if there are 8 groups, numbers 8 and 9 will be in group 8, whilst numbers 10 and 7 will be in group 7, etc. The mail kicking off each season indirectly shows you the ranking by the order of the names; the first player in the list is the highest ranked in your group, and so on.”

So being listed first in division 2 group *2* is “better” than being listed second (or lower) in division 2 group *1*. I hope this helps, if not sorry I got the wrong end of the stick!
5/8/2021 7:16:17 AM Not promoted
Official_Hamzat @WLoH Int Official

But in my group from last season, a player who ranked below me also got promoted apart from the top ranked player. Can u clarify on that?

For example, see faloks from the last season, the player was ranked 8th in Division 2 Group 2. This new season, I can see he has been promoted to Division 2 Group 1. I was in the same Division and Group last season and ranked 2nd in the group but was still retained in the group.
5/8/2021 6:09:53 AM Not promoted
WLoH Int Official I’m not sure what your issue is. Only the top ranked player is promoted. Unfortunately, in this season, you weren’t top ranked so you remain in your division. 5/8/2021 2:10:34 AM Not promoted
Official_Hamzat I was runner up for precious season 233, and I´m still in the same Division 2 Group 2. Why wasn´t I promoted? Others below me from 2nd runner up to 5th all got promoted to either Division 2 Group 1 or Division 1, why am I stagnated by the ranking system?
This has been occurring since season 232 for me. I get high position in the same division and group, either 2nd or 3rd position, but I don´t get promoted whereas players in 5th, 6th position even get to move to a higher league than me. Please fix this.
5/8/2021 1:15:30 AM Not promoted
Pol15 It´s now season 234 and I´ve not had an email from you telling me about the players in my group; don´t even know which group!
There´s no email in spam either!
5/4/2021 9:48:59 AM New season
Dracula! nijinski - As long as your name here and in wf match, you don´t need an alias. 4/30/2021 8:51:32 AM Explain the Alias option
nijinski Thanks Dracula! ...so as I only play in Wordfeud I wioulnt use one ? 4/29/2021 8:48:09 PM Explain the Alias option
Dracula! nijinski - My username on WLoH is Dracula! . I play in Wordfeud and Qaardz tournaments. For Wordfeud the exclamation mark is no problem, but Qaardz does not allow it in the username, so I set an alias ´Dracula´ for the Qaardz tournament. That way I show up in the tables as Dracula! in the wordfeudleague and as Dracula in the Qaardz tables. 4/29/2021 12:17:57 PM Explain the Alias option
nijinski What’s the story about the Alias option...why would one need it ..and how is it used 4/28/2021 9:17:47 PM Explain the Alias option
WLoH Int Manager mikeANDZA - If you are a paying supporter you can find your games on the Players page.
Another way is to put your name in the player search box, just above the table and press search. A list will show with ´mikeANDZA´s greatest seasons: .....´
4/26/2021 11:50:07 AM PREVIOUS RESULTS
mikeANDZA How do I see my results of previous tournaments? 4/24/2021 12:41:36 PM PREVIOUS RESULTS
Riordo I have 3 screen shots but how do I send them too the judge ? 4/24/2021 12:22:58 AM Unregistered scores!
Exuma Sent two rematch requests to trueSherlock, so far no response. 4/20/2021 9:43:40 PM Not sure what to do
Exuma Will do, thanks much. 4/20/2021 12:20:02 AM Not sure what to do
WLoH Moderator Exuma - I have posted in your group, so try reinviting the players concerned 4/20/2021 12:04:46 AM Not sure what to do
Exuma I have my phone back. I was winning my group when I timed out, last game with trueSherlock (I was ahead by 33 points with 11 tiles left in the game.) No response from my group and trueSherlock (now leading and to be promoted?) has not responded to a rematch request. Just FYI. 4/19/2021 10:18:28 PM Not sure what to do
Exuma Thanks, contacted support on Friday but haven’t heard back. Just posted to my group. 4/18/2021 8:17:45 PM Not sure what to do
WLoH Moderator Exuma - post in your group explaining the problem. Hopefully any timed out games can be replayed if time permits. Contact support@wordfeud.com and see if they can assist you with logging on.
Let´s hope you can get the problem resolved
4/18/2021 2:49:52 PM Not sure what to do
Jtwina Davroy71, just saw this comment, invite on the way! 4/18/2021 2:33:43 PM What´s the aim of the game ??
Exuma Exuma here from Div.8 group 70. Sending this from a friend’s phone, as mine is missing while on vacation. I cannot retrieve my password to log in on another phone due to a two-factor authentication hellscape. I have two games unfinished and will time out sometime tomorrow I believe if I can’t log in. Anything to be done here? 4/18/2021 3:32:10 AM Not sure what to do
US Umpire Cee2/Cee I have put you in Division 8 group 48 in the US League. Your name will not appear in the email to those players so please be proactive and invite your opponent´s remembering to select the US dictionary.

Good luck and welcome to the US League.
4/17/2021 11:35:31 AM New season
Cee2 I thought I had signed up for US English from last night. Is it possible to include me in any games? 4/17/2021 11:18:03 AM New season
WLoH Moderator Nostradamus666 - this has already been answered 4/12/2021 1:27:53 PM Relegated, but not in bottom 2 ???
Nostradamus666 I was 7th out of 9 4/12/2021 12:27:04 PM Relegated, but not in bottom 2 ???
Nostradamus666 English international 4/12/2021 12:19:02 PM Relegated, but not in bottom 2 ???
Nostradamus666 Season 232, div 7, group 16.
I shouldn´t have been relegated.
I was 7th.
4/12/2021 12:18:24 PM Relegated, but not in bottom 2 ???
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: