Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Int Official BELLAHBELLAH. I see your account is active so you’ll be included in the next season. 11/27/2021 10:39:36 PM League update
BellahBellah Still no league for me! Do I have to wait for the next one? 11/27/2021 7:45:55 AM League update
International Judge BellahBellah no it would seem that your username did not appear for some reason in season 248...have you just reactivated it? 11/25/2021 12:00:56 PM New season???
BellahBellah No email for this season? Am not in any group??? 11/25/2021 6:01:56 AM New season???
Klh5252 Just an observation as there are lots of comments regarding not getting an email or invitation. Why don’t you all just search for your name and it will come up with your new league etc. 11/23/2021 2:07:29 PM General query
Klh5252 Ro Farrell. You’re in group 5 division 1 11/23/2021 2:04:37 PM General query
Rofarrell Hi, I seem to have not been included this season. Is there a reason for that happening? Thanks. 11/21/2021 12:06:11 AM General query
Rofarrell Hi, I seem to have not been included this season. Is there a reason for that happening? Thanks. 11/21/2021 12:06:08 AM General query
Rofarrell Hi, I seem to have not been included this season. Is there a reason for that happening? Thanks. 11/20/2021 11:03:39 PM General query
International Judge epsom17 if you still have the ads then all I can suggest is try sending an email to wlohdonation@gmail.com and explain the situation. 11/20/2021 5:11:52 PM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
epsom17 Hi, sorry to bother you again I still have adverts. I waited for the new season to start in case it would work then, and I have logged out and back in, but they are still there. I´d really them to go away - what can I do? 11/20/2021 2:34:06 PM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
WLoH Int Official The new season has been launched. Please log out and back in and you’ll be taken to your new group. Thanks 11/20/2021 11:43:10 AM Season 248
WLoH Int Official The new season has been launched. Please log out and back in and you’ll be taken to your new group. Thanks 11/20/2021 11:39:44 AM No new season!
WLoH Int Official The new season has been launched. Please log out and back in and you’ll be taken to your new group. Thanks 11/20/2021 11:39:19 AM New season
WLoH Int Official MTAIMOOR. The new season has been launched. Please log out and back in and you’ll be taken to your new group. Thanks 11/20/2021 11:35:59 AM New player
WLoH Int Official EXSOUTHLONDON. The new season has been launched. Please log out and back in and you’ll be taken to your new group. Thanks 11/20/2021 11:34:47 AM Include me in a group please
NanSka2018 I haven’t received invite either. This keeps happening! What’s going on? 11/20/2021 11:10:50 AM Season 248
Cathy Edwardo Guessing from the other comments there is an issue as I haven’t had an email yet and can’t find season 248 11/20/2021 10:23:10 AM Season 248
Hikerdudie No email yet guys. What’s going on 11/20/2021 10:16:49 AM No new season!
encore254 Hello. Happy New Season ?? - May I ask which league I´m in this season? I didn´t receive an invite. 11/20/2021 10:10:08 AM New season
scrabblenut When is season 248 going to start? 11/20/2021 9:01:46 AM New season
MTaimoor New here. How can I be included in the league? 11/20/2021 5:31:21 AM New player
MTaimoor New here. How can I be included in the league? 11/20/2021 5:31:16 AM New player
Exsouthlondon I don’t seem to have been included in this just started season. I guess this is something to do with A change of my name from Stockholmian to ExsouthLondon. I would like to play this season as well, and hope it’s not too late for you to include me in the group. Thanks in advance all the best 11/20/2021 3:26:26 AM Include me in a group please
International Judge Bradàn Feasa our league starts every 2 weeks at the same time 23:59 CET 11/19/2021 1:58:40 PM Contact
International Judge Bradàn Feasa you will not have received an email for a maximum of two seasons as we have had a problem with our mail server. Although you may be a donator to the site please remember this is a site that is run by a single person in his free time and staffed by volunteers in their free time not a large business with huge resources to throw at tracking down a bug in the system. Therefore although we are working hard in order to resolve the issue unfortunately the best I can tell you is is it will be solved when it is solved. 11/19/2021 1:53:49 PM Contact
Bradàn Feasa I have not been receiving emails some time now and I´m relying on other players to contact me when the league recommences as a a fee paying customer I´d like to know what´s being done about this?:-)) 11/19/2021 11:37:07 AM Contact
International Judge Epsom17 I think I may have rectified the issue. You will need to log out of the league and back in again but it will be the start of next season before your donation is recognised by LoBot in the blurb that is found at the foot of the table.

If there are still any issues please post again and let me know.
11/14/2021 8:16:13 PM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
Epsom17 Hi, I clicked the link on the website. It didn´t say there was any difference so I assumed that was right? 11/14/2021 4:59:18 PM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
WLoH Int Manager Epsom17 - Did you donate to Wordfeud (the app), or to the Wordfeud Leaugue of Honour (this website)? 11/14/2021 4:32:20 PM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
Epsom17 Hi, I donated to Wordfeud yesterday but the adverts have not stopped. I logged out and logged back in again and then waited overnight but still nothing has changed. I also still do not have access to the statistics. What do I have to do? Is there a delay before it works? Thanks. 11/14/2021 7:10:28 AM Donation, Ad Removal and Feature Access
WLoH Int Official SPELAMER. You’ve posted in the International League forum but you play in the Swedish league. I advise you to post in your league and I’m sure someone will get back to you. Thanks 11/11/2021 5:40:46 PM Random Board League - rules discussion
Spelamer. Hi. I dont get any invitation from you that a New game has begun and I wonder whats wrong? Regards spelamer. 11/11/2021 8:16:32 AM Random Board League - rules discussion
International Judge Chris_Sz.... Where you haven´t had a response.... I am trying very hard to bite my tongue and would suggest that you go to your group page and read my response there. My email address is intwlohjudge@yahoo.com and I ameagerly awaiting your email containing those screenshots. 11/6/2021 8:31:36 PM Confused
Chris_Sz I´ve put this message on the division comments, but haven´t had a response, so not sure if it will be read, due to the season having ended. So, thought I´d post here as well.

I won all the games in my league and finished top, but didn´t get promoted. Not sure why this happened and would appreciate some clarification.
11/6/2021 7:51:39 PM Confused
WLoH Int Official ENCORE254. LoBot is having a problem launching the new season. You are in division 7 group 55. Please log out and back in again and you should be taken to your new group. Thanks. 11/6/2021 10:59:56 AM New tournament season
encore254 Hello. Is LoBot still sending out invites for the new season? I still haven’t gotten an invite. My page still shows the previous season. 11/6/2021 9:37:40 AM New tournament season
WLoH Int Official ELLEM3939. We’re just waiting for LoBot to wake up and launch season 247. Seems like there’s a glitch but Eskil’s aware of it. Please be patient. Thanks. 11/6/2021 2:56:44 AM New tournament season
ellem3939 My previous season is still showing, am waiting on the email for the new season that has already commenced 11/6/2021 2:39:13 AM New tournament season
International Judge 1tjevdbeer I understood.... But only after I had used Google translate..lol and thanks to Dracula for the Dutch response 10/28/2021 6:47:39 PM New tournament season
Dracula! 1tjevdbeer - Ik denk dat de meesten hier je niet gaan verstaan :-) Maar ook veel plezier! 10/28/2021 2:41:52 PM New tournament season
1tjevdbeer Hé, Nieuwe ronde nieuwe kansen! Succes veel plezier en geluk! 10/28/2021 2:34:01 PM New tournament season
WLoH Int Official ZURIGIRL. LoBot is working on sending out the emails. You are in division 7 group 35. Please bear with us. Thanks. 10/23/2021 2:05:51 AM New tournament season
Zurigirl Could I please get the email for the new season, please? I did not receive one this evening. Thank you. 10/23/2021 1:56:03 AM New tournament season
International Judge VingaAlv I have already responded to you regarding the non responsive players in your group. However I find it odd that you are so uptight about their lack of participation given that last time you played in the international League during season 84 your username was deactivated for non participation having completed zero games that season and only 2 games in season 83.

please post to the forum in your group on Friday and list the scores of any unfinished games and include the number of tiles that remain. One of the admin team will advise you from there. I have asked the team to keep a close eye on this group as we approach the end of season.
10/20/2021 11:23:26 PM Non responsive players in league comment 2
VingaAlv I am writing once again. I am getting really irritated.. I´m in a league where 1 player never accepted my invites. And 2 players haven´t made a move in 25 hours. Though they have played others. How am I supposed to get a fair chance? Melissavan18 never responded to the invite. Smillerkumar took 3 days to respond and makes a move approximately every 24-48 Hours. Same with Colluje. 10/20/2021 9:38:45 PM Non responsive players in league comment 2
VingaAlv I tried to post this in my league, I have invited all players in my league for a game. But one has decided not to accept and I´ve not wanted to spam the player too much. But be that as it may, does it affect my score?I cannot make the player play with me can I? 10/20/2021 5:49:06 AM Non responsive player in league
International Judge The Swedish judge has asked me to post this to you in reply

Detta gäller den svenska ligan, skicka ett mail till den svenska domaren, wlohdomare@hotmail.com så kan du få hjälp där.

10/18/2021 2:09:56 PM Pausa
International Judge detta är den internationella ligan och för allt som har med Swedish League att göra, vänligen maila den svenska domaren på wlohdomare@hotmail.com 10/18/2021 1:00:42 PM Pausa
Fiosa Jag pausade en säsong och aktiverades automatiskt, men när jag väl kom tillbaka gjorde jag det i en division under den jag pausade ifrån. Jag kom varken sist eller näst sist i den säsongen. Är det så det blir om man pausar? Jag kommer dessvärre inte åt reglerna nu, så kan inte läsa själv om svaret på min fråga finns med. 10/18/2021 9:56:42 AM Pausa
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: