Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Moderator NLHester - double check that you are using the English International dictionary, but the one used by WordFeud is in need of updating 6/23/2019 8:23:19 PM Invalid Words
NLHester HASHTAG invalid word? 6/23/2019 4:29:29 PM Invalid Words
Mizz604 Div184 season 8 group 90
There´s something wrong with recorded scores - it says I´ve played 9 games, won 2. Yes I´ve won 2 but haven´t played 9, still playing at least 4 games. It says everyone has played 9 games.. ???
6/23/2019 12:59:14 AM Tournament
Mizz604 Div184 season 8 group 90
6/23/2019 12:59:09 AM Tournament
NikhilAjinkya Hi Hi...this is Nikhil Ajinkya playing in Season 185 Division 7 Group 62

I won just now against Jameson7k 392 362

I wrongly entered that as mikecgangsta won against Jameson7k

Please delete the above entry...

I have entered my win correctly subsequently

Get Outl
6/22/2019 6:36:19 PM Recording scores
Diane270665 Hi I´ve completed a game and went to put it on the table but I can´t register it as its not there 6/22/2019 6:07:15 PM Next season
Espyluv i played all my games in my group except one which the player never accepted the game request which i said. my opponents were promoted yet they never played 3-4 games. note that we all lost one game each.
why was he promoted and i never did.
6/22/2019 1:57:39 PM Promotion
anony.1 I finished first in my previous division and group, but I wasn´t promoted. 6/22/2019 7:59:03 AM Promotion
US Umpire Millenial.... here goes. First of all you need to check what language the game is set up in.....I think in this case it is International English. You also need to make sure that you are logged into the site using this language as the main language.
I see that you are signed up for various games/languages/tournaments so I would suggest you log out and then log in again. When you see the "Veleg" drop down box select English International and then go to your custom League... you should then be able to enter your scores.
6/19/2019 10:14:30 AM Recording scores
Millenial So I´m in a custom league -Ab Wealth´s ,but I can´t record scores 6/19/2019 2:44:56 AM Recording scores
Millenial So I´m in a custom league -Ab Wealth´s ,but I can´t record scores 6/19/2019 2:44:39 AM Recording scores
Millenial So I´m in a custom league -Ab Wealth´s ,but I can´t record scores 6/19/2019 2:44:34 AM Recording scores
shells1950 Season 183 Division 7 Group 46. I have explained to Hangie that as I am in Australia and Hangie is in the UK that I want to finish the game as it is 10.45pm here. I have 2 tiles left to play and the score is 375 to 341 in my favour. Hangie has played 2 words this evening and has not played now for 40 mind. I wish to go to bed and Hangie knows that. Do I submit a score of 150 - 0 in my fVour. Hangie has so far not registered any games and is showing 0 in all columns. Please advise. 6/7/2019 4:51:35 PM Unfinished game. Seems deliberate.
Gardenerjan Hi, I’m having an operation next week so will not be able to play the next season.......can I miss a season and stay in the same division and who should I notify? Thanks 6/6/2019 9:18:39 PM Next season
US Umpire Me-Jooly please post in your group when you have a query.
The rule is actually 150-0 or deduct 50 points from your opponents score...not add 50 points to your score.
The result should therefore be 225-41.
5/25/2019 2:02:36 PM Premature resignation
Me-jooly Hi, hijadelaLuna has resigned with 51 tiles left to play. Score is 225 vs 91 so will take extra 50 points. Unfortunately this resignation has reduced my chance of achieving high points at end of match. 5/25/2019 1:46:55 PM Premature resignation
kathyword64 I can´t access season 183. Is website dow 5/25/2019 12:20:11 PM New season
shells1950 I haven´t had an email for the new season. 5/25/2019 4:22:23 AM New season
Nimo44 I think I have signed up for a tournament - how do i know when it starts and what to do? 5/25/2019 12:16:40 AM Help
WLoH Moderator lily77 - you should have received an email with a list of opponents plus a link to your group. You are in Div 8, group 95. 5/17/2019 9:10:00 PM Names of Players
lily77 Where do I find the other players that I am up against in this tournament 5/17/2019 7:09:13 PM Names of Players
robred14 Some players you cannot invite because they have for example a small pic with there name. And so you have to wait till you get invited. Is there anyway round this problem 5/16/2019 10:40:28 AM Playernames not found
JUstme7777 Cheats. I have come out the tournament as I´m pretty sure several players are using a cheating application. I will therefore not be playing another tournament ever again. 5/14/2019 10:54:49 AM Cheats
JUstme7777 Cheats. I have come out the tournament as I´m pretty sure several players are using a cheating application. I will therefore not be playing another tournament ever again. 5/14/2019 10:54:43 AM Cheats
WLoH Moderator Pixle gun 3d - please send screenshot of the game to wlohintjudge@gmail.com. Remember to include your username, division and group. Outline your concerns to the Judge.
Please do not post allegations on the forum
5/13/2019 8:54:03 PM Cheating in tournaments
Master_pingu Message posted in the group I played in during season 181 5/11/2019 11:04:10 AM Promotion end of season 181
US Umpire Master_pingu please post within your group it makes accessing statistics much easier. 5/11/2019 11:00:04 AM Promotion end of season 181
Master_pingu Question: why was Lincolnlady promoted after season 181, division 8, group 31 despite not finishing 2 games and no messages about the status of the unfinished games? 5/11/2019 9:50:51 AM Promotion end of season 181
scrabblenut When is season 182 going to start? 5/4/2019 7:50:56 AM New season
Scrabblenut When is season 182 going to start? 5/4/2019 6:27:49 AM New season
scrabblenut Thanks I,llgive it a go 5/3/2019 4:01:09 PM Scrabblenut s tournament
US Umpire Scrabblenut if you still have problems with the custom tournaments it may be worth e mailing wloh.post@gmail.com and asking then if they and be of any help. 5/3/2019 11:12:52 AM Scrabblenut s tournament
US Umpire Scrabblenut you seem to have created numerous tournaments 4 games using the international English Dictionary and one using the Norwegian Dictionary.
You do not seem to be entered in the Norwegian game and 3 of the English International ones that you have created.
In the game that is underway as it was created using the international English dictionary you will need to log making sure that you have logged on with the International English League as your primary League. If you play more than one game/language when you log in you should get a drop down box appear that say "Velge" and make sure you opt for INternational English.
When you then go to the tournament page you should be able to enter the scores.
5/3/2019 11:04:36 AM Scrabblenut s tournament
US Umpire JUstme777 please post in your group it´s much easier for me to look at the stats. If your opponent has still not accepted your request to play then you could try sending a nag mail.
Log in the your page tab and scroll about half way down.
5/3/2019 10:35:26 AM Game 181, 7, 48
scrabblenut Can someone please tell me how to register results in tournaments started by individuals? I,m relatively new to Wordfeud and have just start my tourney but can’t work out how to register results. 5/3/2019 7:45:34 AM Scrabblenut s tournament
JUstme7777 I forgot to mention that JackReachersfist is an opponent in the Tournament mentioned in my previous message. He has not responded to me 5/2/2019 11:49:32 PM Tournament 181
scrabblenut Hi Can you help me please.I,v started my own tournament but I don’t know how to register the scores Help! 5/2/2019 7:57:54 PM Scrabblenut s tournament
JUstme7777 Hello. I have sent JackReachersfist three separate invitation to play on 27 April. He has not responded to me but I noticed he has played 3 other players. What can I do please? 5/2/2019 7:00:07 PM Game 181, 7, 48
US Umpire MARISAR:) please post in your group it´s much easier for the admin team. please send screenshots of those three games to the judge at judge.wloh.international@gmail.com including your division and group in the email 4/26/2019 11:28:47 PM Final game almost complete.
Marisar:) Time is almost up and i still have 3 ongoing games. I’m on relagation but on advantage with the last 3 opponents. What should I do??? Marisar:) 375 vs faceoff1 279 ( 8 tiles left);me 258 vs SonaraRose 199 (29 tiles left); me 345 vs Rizvan A 265 (15 tiles left)... Season 180, div 7, group 43 4/26/2019 11:00:31 PM Final game almost complete.
EvertonKev uk 62 Hi all Division 8 group 80. Got a player called Money who is taking 3 days on average to play. I was advised by lobot to post the current score on here. No idea why ps no idea how to attach a screenshot of the cyrrent score. Anyine help? 4/26/2019 2:05:52 PM slow play
WLoH Moderator rogeriolira - unfortunately the season has already entered its second week, therefore it is too late to include you. You will be included next season. Good luck. 4/20/2019 4:49:05 PM glitch deactivation
rogeriolira Hello judges,
In adding my country to my profile details it seems a glitch caused me to be deactivated. That has been fixed but I´m not in a tournament because of it. May I still get in?
4/20/2019 3:38:23 PM glitch deactivation
Galadriel917 Hi, I tried to register my results for a game but I can’t seem to log on to Wordfeud US League 180, Div 7, Group 42. It doesn’t seem to exist. 4/19/2019 10:59:58 PM Sorry, please disregard the message. I sent it to the wrong language game.
clairemcn I haven´t received email for the new tournament but already receiving invites. 4/13/2019 10:57:26 AM New season
Mtw1975 I havent received mail for new game can you assist please 4/13/2019 10:40:34 AM New season
carbphen In a league scenario, is it considered fair play to withhold recording your results until close to the deadline (or until all your promotion / relegation rivals have finished their games) ? This could deny them information about how many wins they need, what spread they need to achieve, etc. 4/10/2019 5:34:07 PM Fair Play
US Umpire Me-jooly please post within your group its much easier to check the data. It would appear that LeonBass has completed no games this season so the best I can suggest would be to send him a nag mail however I have a feeling it may well just have to be up to LoBot to decide at the end of the season.
As it stands at the moment LoBot would award you a 160-0 win as the quicker player.
4/10/2019 10:37:27 AM No response
Me-jooly Hi there, I´m getting no response from Leon bass and have sent 3 invitations. I have 1 game left to play and really don´t want match unlisted. 4/10/2019 10:11:43 AM No response
International Judge ykv2012, it´s a case of versions. VAPE is allowable in SOWPODS 2015 but isn´t valid in SOWPODS 2012. Wordfeud uses the 2012 version. I am not aware of any plans to upgrade the version Wordfeud uses. 4/8/2019 10:13:38 PM New word for Wordfeud dictionary
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: