Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Int Official CKWATT. No problem. Happy to help. 7/3/2020 7:44:11 PM Custom Tournament.
ckwatt Okay, thanks for the information! 7/3/2020 7:40:00 PM Custom Tournament.
WLoH Int Official CKWATT. I’m afraid the admins do not administer the custom tournaments. I suggest you contact wloh.post@gmail.com. You will get an immediate automated reply but someone will eventually get back to you. Please use your email address that is associated with the league and give your username. 7/1/2020 10:50:53 PM Custom Tournament.
ckwatt @Admins: It would be great if someone could clean up the user tournament page. It is currently full of broken links and it is becoming increasingly difficult to find active ones. 7/1/2020 5:17:42 PM Custom Tournament.
ckwatt @JodyG: Yes, I did get the mail, thanks. The link is however broken. You will need to start over, but this time make sure that no names are in the boxes for adds or invites (including your own name). Then, once the tournament is open, you can add yourself and send out the invitations again. 7/1/2020 5:16:02 PM Custom Tournament.
LynnT08 Hi JodyG, I got an invite by email but the link didn´t work 7/1/2020 4:14:53 PM Custom Tournament
JodyG Thanks, ckwatt. After I created the tournament, I saw the system had automatically added the players I´d invited. Now I can´t get on the tournament custom page! Did you get an invite by email? 7/1/2020 3:01:18 PM Custom Tournament.
ckwatt JodyG: Thanks for creating a second tournament. The set-up seems to be broken, however. I think it works better if you don´t put any names in the boxes to add or invite people in the process of creating the page. Once you´ve created it, you can subsequently add or invite them. I´m afraid you´ll probably have to abandon the first attempt and try again. 7/1/2020 2:24:25 PM Custom Tournament.
Karensmurf Thanks look forward to hearing from you. 6/29/2020 11:18:49 PM Custom Tournament.
JodyG Hi, Karensmurf. Glad to hear you´re interested. I´ll invite you soon when all have played out! Thanks! 6/29/2020 9:36:08 PM Custom Tournament.
Karensmurf Hi, I would also like to join if possible. 6/29/2020 8:56:08 PM Custom Tournament.
Catyinski Okay, thanks for that. Look forward to hearing. 6/27/2020 9:50:14 AM Custom Tournament.
JodyG Hi,Catyinski. Amazingly, we gathered our group and have almost played out! I have several more interested players, and I think our original group. So, will invite you soon. Glad you will join us! Thank you, Jody 6/26/2020 11:19:11 PM Custom Tournament.
Catyinski Hi JudyG. I am interested in participating. Let me know how I should proceed.
Many thanks, Catyinski.
6/26/2020 10:32:52 AM Custom Tournament.
WLoH Int Manager Jun Ocampo - Blocking a player can be done on ´Your page´ near the bottom. That way you will not meet again in the league. 6/24/2020 4:06:41 PM ARROGANT PLAYERS, TAKE NOTE
Jun Ocampo Hi everybody, just saw Gardenerjan´s message on ARROGANT PLAYERS, which is similar to what I experienced. My question now is how can I block such ARROGANT PLAYERS SO I DON´T HAVE TO EVER PLAY WITH SUCH NUISANCE AGAIN. REALLY REALLY HATE ARROGANT PLAYERS !!!! 6/24/2020 2:17:18 PM ARROGANT PLAYERS, TAKE NOTE
JodyG Hi. Trying to get a tournament going. JodyG´s Challenge on the custom page. You are welcome to join us. 6/23/2020 3:48:31 PM Custom Tournament.
LB9 50+ points ahead, 0 tiles left and my opponent hadn’t played in 36 hours, but the scores are voided and I get relegated, lol ok thanks for the clarification. 6/21/2020 10:34:31 PM League relegation
WLoH Int Manager LB9 - You finished 7th after automated scores were issued by Lobot. Before that you were 8th. Both you and Nitto1 had two wins, but Nitto1´s spread was better (Nitto1: -308, LB9: -427). The rules state that you can´t get an advantage from the automated results, therefore the table judge relegated you instead of Nitto1. Hope this clarifies things :-) 6/21/2020 10:21:32 PM League relegation
LB9 Hello. I finished 7th of 10 in my league last season, yet noticed I am
In the league below, so clearly have been relegated, this, I’m sure is the second time
I have not finished in the bottom 2 but find myself relegated. Please help me understand. Season 210, division 7 group 64. Not my finest effort but not in bottom two.
6/21/2020 10:12:13 PM League relegation
WLoH Int Official JUSTME7777. Your account is not active so you will not be included in future seasons. 6/15/2020 1:27:04 AM How to come out of a tournament which has not yet started.
Justme7777 How do I come out of a Tournament which has not yet started. My mistake 6/14/2020 7:31:42 PM How to come out of a tournament which has not yet started.
Gardenerjan Thanks, will do 6/12/2020 12:41:24 PM Chivvying
WLoH Int Assist Hi gardenerjan, sorry to hear that. The judge will take a look and handle as needed. You can block players in WF which should stop you seeing chat, whilst allowing you to finish the game. If you block in WF you should also block here on the league so that you don’t meet again. 6/12/2020 11:55:54 AM Chivvying other players
Gardenerjan Hi, since Tuesday I have received 4 messages, one every day, from a player who thinks I should play faster - they have even suggested I resign if I can’t get a move on.....have sent a screenshot & message to the judge to please have a quiet word with this player but don’t think my message has got through. Unpleasant and unnecessary behaviour, is there anything I can do to stop these messages? Thanks 6/12/2020 11:29:02 AM Chivvying other players
WLoH Int Manager Vinzy61 - You are now signed up for the next tournament, starting 19-6 around midnight. Keep an eye on your mail, including your spambox, for the invitation. 6/12/2020 9:03:57 AM Tournament
Vinzy61 How can i join the tournament 6/11/2020 11:43:12 PM Tournament
WLoH Moderator Ruddy Vanchas - in Season 203 you played two of your games and was relegated to Division 8. The following season you did not play any of your games thus your username was deactivated. I note that you are signed up for next season. If you do not wish to participate simply click on the deactivation button 6/10/2020 3:02:27 PM Tournament
Ruddy Vanchas I signed off from the English International Tournament but I find myself included in tournaments despite being inactive. This has resulted in my demotion to the lowest ranks. What could be the issue? 6/10/2020 2:11:47 PM Tournament
WLoH Moderator Kgerner - possibly because it is deemed to be a proper noun? 6/8/2020 9:27:53 AM Dictionary
Kgerner Why can’t I play the word ‘Marxist’ ? 6/7/2020 11:53:15 PM Dictionary
WLoH Int Assist Hi H1lda, you are in div 7 group 13 in season 210. You can use the drop down boxes on the “results” page, or the “210” link just under the drop downs. 6/6/2020 11:44:17 PM New league
H1lda Hi. I think I opted to skip a game/league for a week but I have been receiving game requests. My profile does not show a game in progress and I did not receive an email with opponent details. How do I check this? I would like to participate in this game that I have been receiving requests for. 6/6/2020 8:33:11 PM New league
WLoH Int Assist I don’t think you were demoted 6/6/2020 3:03:14 AM Puzzled
Sailaway33 Was wondering why I was demoted when I didn’t finish last in my league?! 6/6/2020 2:44:54 AM Puzzled
Julie702 Hi, I renewed my donation on 19 May, but I can´t see the player pages. Please could you check that my domain was received? Thanks 6/2/2020 12:25:06 AM Donate
WLoH Int Official FREDDY LOMBARD. Sorry, I meant to say division 9 group 22. 5/23/2020 1:34:47 AM Sign out glitch?
WLoH Int Official FREDDY LOMBARD. I’ve put you in division 9 group 32. Please invite all your opponents as your username will not have been included in their emails. Any problems please on your group forum. Thanks 5/23/2020 1:31:07 AM Sign out glitch?
Freddy Lombard Can the system automatically sign me out of tournaments? I had signed up to English Int and English US, but when I logged in just now, I was signed out... 5/23/2020 1:07:30 AM Sign out glitch?
US Umpire Lindac57 as far as I am aware this is still in the development stage and as soon as we have more information I´m sure Eskil will let everyone who was signed up to this league know. 5/21/2020 10:16:09 PM Start date of league
Lindac57 When does the wordfeud random league start 5/21/2020 9:50:01 PM Start date of league
WLoH Moderator Mettedite01 - what´s going on is that last season you had no results entered thus your username was deactivated. I see that you have reactivated your username and therefore will be included next season. Check out the Rules Page for further information 5/21/2020 11:24:06 AM New word list
Mettedite01 Sorry, I’ll try again without wordbook this time: Does anybody know if something’s wrong with this feature. It doesn’t work for me anymore and my competitions haven’t updated since May 6th 5/21/2020 9:32:54 AM New word list
Mettedite01 Doesn’t anybody know what’s going on with this site? My competitions havent updated sincerament May 6th
5/21/2020 9:28:50 AM New word list
WLoH Int Manager FEUDMEISTER - Only LoBot knows, but it´s probably ´Thank You´ :-) 5/12/2020 8:38:42 AM Tournament
FEUDMAISTER What does the TY stand for in WFLOHTY, please. 5/11/2020 3:01:27 PM Tournament
US Umpire littleflo you did nothing wrong in that situation. The first game counts for the league so 150-0 was quite correct. In rare circumstances players may agree to a rematch but the general rule of thumb is you use the score from the first game you play. 5/9/2020 11:20:54 AM Rules
littleflo In my last set of games I was playing against tilbury1958 who resigned early on in the game. I registered the score as 150 - 0 Tilbury then messaged me that he/she had not resigned but run out of time and wanted to restart the game. He/she thinks I have cheated. We started another game but it was 2 days before the deadline . Did I do something wrong 5/9/2020 9:59:53 AM Rules
WLoH Int Manager Ameen50 - season 207 ends tonight (8th), so mail will come tomorrow :-) 5/8/2020 9:05:43 AM Stuck season
Ameen50 I finished 1st in season 207 division 3 group 1 and I understand season 208 begins on 6th but I didn´t get any mail and no promotion 5/7/2020 7:49:59 PM Stuck season
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: