Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Int Manager Flamingo88 - You are in division 8, group 59.
Go to Results page, if necessary set the tabs above the table to reach your group. Playing is straightforward though somewhat manual.
Invite each player listed in your group via WordFeud>find player. Invite them to play using English International dictionary and normal board. At the end of each game, enter the result accurately.
Take a few minutes to read the Rules Page accessed via the tab above. This tells you how the tournament works and answers most questions which will arise.
Good luck and enjoy :)
4/3/2020 8:49:00 AM Still not showing up in the group
Flamingo88 I have signed up for tournament but have no idea what group i am in...or even how to start playing an actual game?? 4/2/2020 9:54:01 PM Still not showing up in the group
WLoH Moderator Cuzzy1O - unfortunately the season has started, but you will be included next season if you have activated your username 3/29/2020 1:46:53 AM Am i too late?
Cuzzy1O Hi, my status was inactive. Didnt realise. So im not on a league. Is ot to late to put me in one? Please thanks 3/28/2020 11:37:01 PM Am i too late?
Jones34130 How do I invite
3/28/2020 11:00:26 AM general how to's
WLoH Moderator asanjay - Eskil is the site developer but unfortunately he is none too well at the moment. Please remind us of your offer in about a month. 3/23/2020 2:17:38 PM WLoH - mobile friendly
asanjay Hi, Any development team out there maintaining the Wloh.
I can volunteer my services (free) in making this site mobile friendly.
3/23/2020 6:57:09 AM Wloh, mobile friendly
Omondi Apologies mates, taking a leave of absence to prepare for exams starting next week. Please declare results as per the guidelines. Regards 3/20/2020 2:57:10 AM Season 204,Div 6,Group1
Omondi Hi Lobot, I wish to take a leave of absence(LOA)to concentrate on my studies with examination round the corner. Please advise the players in stage 204 Div. 6 group 1 to declare results according to the laid down rules. Please do not schedule me till I request to be reinstated. Regards 3/19/2020 7:37:24 PM Leave of Absence
Suzeberry I have been incorrectly relegated despite finishing 6th in my group. The person who finished last in still in Div 5. Please can you check this out? I’ve emailed the judge also.

It is Season 203, Season 203, Div 5, Group 13.

Kind regards,

Kelly
3/14/2020 1:42:24 AM Incorrect relegation
Singy_uk Hi there,

I won last season (203, D8, G20) and the message said I was promoted. However, I have not gone in this league despite not unsubscribing or anything.

Can you please help?
3/14/2020 1:31:03 AM Glitch
WLoH Int Manager tomilola - I have put you in group 96 division 8. 3/3/2020 1:37:26 PM Tournament
tomilola I have done that and no group yet. Kindly help 3/3/2020 1:20:42 PM Tournament
Ninji_Cachi I play in 2 different leagues, each with its own user name. However, my Wordfeud game setting is under one username only. Does this cause any confusion to others when I request a game in the league where my username is different?
And by the same token, if someone requests a game in that league, will I see that request come through?
3/1/2020 8:10:48 PM Usernames
WLoH Int Manager tomilola - You are not signed up for any tournament yet. You can do that on ´Your page´, accessed via tab above. 3/1/2020 3:52:10 PM Still not showing up in the group
tomilola I don’t know the group I belong to 2/29/2020 11:23:09 AM Still not showing up in the group
yellowfog Hello, are you really, really sure that there is no history of game score entries? It´s literally one of the first things I´d build in to the system. I find it incredibly frustrating that someone changed one of my scores at the last minute to stop me (probably) winning the league. It´s not like I have a desperate desire to win, but I do have a strong antipathy towards being cheated. But if the entire onus is on me to prove the result, to treat every player as a potential cheat, then I´m probably just going to give up the whole thing. 2/29/2020 8:09:40 AM Error - presumably cheating in my last league
Judge Wloh int Singy_uk I have put you in Division 8 group 20. Please invite all of your opponents as your username was not included in their emails. Remember to inform each opponent that it is a tournament game 2/29/2020 2:40:38 AM Keep being deactivated
Singy_uk Hi there, I signed up for this league on Wednesday and it said I would be included in the next tournament. I then checked after I wasn’t included tonight and it said ‘sign up for the next tournament’. I reselected it, then checked again after 10 minutes and it wasn’t signed up again. Can I please be included in this one? Thanks. 2/29/2020 1:31:51 AM Keeps unselecting me as enrolled in the tournament
yellowfog Thank you, I read the response. It suggested that I should have taken screenshots of my games. Which kind of makes me sad. In any case, it´s not something I´ve done. But surely there´s an audit trail of game score entries? 2/29/2020 12:29:37 AM Mysterious last-minute win count change
WLoH Int Manager yellowfog - Please read the Umpire´s reaction in your group 2/29/2020 12:08:15 AM Mysterious last-minute win count change
yellowfog I´m pretty sure... really, quite sure... that I won 8 out of 10. And when I´ve just checked I´ve gone down to 7 out of 10. Could someone look at that? 2/29/2020 12:06:03 AM Mysterious last-minute win count change
ropede4 Hallo sjef. Donerte 90 spenn den 09.02. Ingenting har skjedd. ropede4 2/26/2020 5:01:26 PM Donation
WLoH Int Manager Ajoke - You are playing in division 8 group 15 2/24/2020 8:07:02 PM Tournament
WLoH Int Manager Toemoss - Those groups are for US English, you are now posting in English International. Make sure the drop-down box is on US English when searching your group. 2/24/2020 8:04:37 PM Tournament
ToeMoss Hi,
New to the tournament.
Received instructions and notification that I’ was assigned to season 201, div 8, group 19
Sent invitations, played games, logged in online to record scores and could not find players in my group or myself.
Having sales issue with season 202, div 8, group 12
What could be the problem?
2/23/2020 7:48:02 PM Tournament
Ajoke Can´t find my group on the score sheet 2/23/2020 12:43:23 PM Tournament
Gardenerjan Thanks - will do. I have contacted players individually also ?? 2/17/2020 3:49:45 PM Giving up current games
WLoH Moderator Gardenerjan - thanks for letting the Admin team know. I have removed you from the group. Hope all goes well with your operation. If you are unable to participate next season, just post a short comment 2/17/2020 1:07:19 PM Giving up current games
Gardenerjan Hi - I’m very sorry but I’m having an eye operation in the next two weeks and misjudged completely how much I would be able to play in the run up to that.....will have to stop playing altogether now and start again on 29th, even though that means going down a division. Apologies to all the players I started games with. 2/17/2020 12:55:10 PM Giving up current games
Super Cali Lebot, please help me. I donated $15 US dollars on Jan 31 2020 and have even sent my a screenshot of my receipt in to the WFLOH moderator via Gmail. They said I should have access to the website, and if not to let them know. Well Labot, I still have no access and did let them know. Please help. What do I do now ? 2/16/2020 3:52:33 AM Donation
Judge Wloh int hulfan I have put you in Division 8 group 5. Please be proactive and invite all opponents as your username was not included in their emails 2/15/2020 2:09:14 PM Season 202
hulfan Hi
For some reason I dropped off the sign up list.
Can I be added to a season 202 tournament?
2/15/2020 12:28:58 PM Season 202
WLoH Int Official CEE2. Try logging out and back in again. If that doesn’t work then email wlohdonation@gmail.com. Use the email address you use for the league and make sure to give them your username. Keep us posted. Thanks 2/8/2020 2:49:33 AM Ads!
WLoH Moderator Cee2 - your message is somewhat puzzling. If you are referring to WLoH, then contact wlohdonation@gmail.com include your username.
If you are referring to WordFeud contact support@wordfeud.com.
2/7/2020 2:24:52 AM Ads
Cee2 Hello. I have recently subscribed to use WLoH. I have received email confirming the same. I was led to believe all the ads would disappear if I pay. The ads seem to have increased now! They don´t close until the full video plays. Do I need to change anything in my Settings to stop the ads?
Cee2
2/7/2020 12:35:30 AM Ads!
WLoH Moderator mrsbeige - please contact wlohdonation@gmail.com. One of the team will be able to help you. Be sure to include your username in your email. 2/4/2020 5:50:29 PM Sponsor
mrsbeige Hello, I have recently renewed my sponsorship but am not getting credit for me and no longer have access to the secret, special places! Can you sort it out for me please. mrsbeige
2/4/2020 4:59:59 PM Sponsor
WLoH Int Manager Wordfeud4 Champ - Welcome to the league! You probably signed up just after the start of the season and will receive an email for next season that will start 15/2 2/4/2020 8:13:22 AM Didn´t receive my bracket, entered the WEI three days ago
Wordfeud4 Champ Didn´t receive my bracket, entered the WEI three days ago. 2/4/2020 4:19:12 AM Didn´t receive my bracket, entered the WEI three days ago
WLoH Int Manager 2202tv - - unfortunately I cannot put you into a group as more than 48 hours have passed since the beginning of the season. It looks like you are signed up for next season though, so you should get an invitation email 15/2. Please check your spam, the mail often ends up there. 2/3/2020 10:01:43 AM Tournament
2202tv Dear Manager, something went wrong with my subscription to the English International tournament. I hope its not a consequence of tonight´s Brexit. I have been playing in the Dutch competition for some weeks now and would like to join English as well. Can you still add me to a tournament that started today/night. 2/1/2020 12:05:24 PM Tournament
WLoH Int Manager Shells1950 - A little search on google makes me believe there is only one Zitar, made by musician Niladri Kumar. I don´t think it is a generally accepted new instrument yet. :-) 1/29/2020 8:58:28 AM ZITAR.
WLoH Int Manager shells1950 - WLoH has no authority over the used list of words. You could try an email to support@wordfeud.com though. 1/29/2020 8:54:03 AM ZITAR.
shells1950 Can you please tell me why the word ZITAR is not accepted as a legitimate word. I thought a ZITAR was an electric Sitar, as in musical instrument. 1/29/2020 8:44:10 AM ZITAR.
WLoH Moderator Soooomasmama - aha! I see what you have done! You have changed your username from Soooomasmama to Sooomasmama (note the number of os). That explains why you are not shown as having donated. Give me a few minutes and I will sort this out 1/25/2020 8:16:27 AM Unsubscribed?
Soooomasmama Thank you but I am playing in Div 8 group 93 and have been entering scores and I have a few games left, will I miss out on the competition Im currently in? 1/24/2020 11:27:41 PM Unsubscribed?
WLoH Moderator Soooomasmama - it looks as though your username was automatically deactivated because you had no results entered in either the US or International leagues. To rejoin the tournament go onto Your Page and click the quick activation button for one or both leagues.
Please contact wlohdonation@gmail.com for assistance re your subscription. Somebody there should be able to help you. Remember to include your username and the email address used to register for the tournament
1/24/2020 11:08:38 PM Unsubscribed?
Soooomasmama Im playing in English International season 200 and I recently paid to support WLOH. I also subscribed to the US tournament but have not been invited. But when I logged on today my home page suddenly says I am unsubscribed, not in either league and not a supporter? 1/24/2020 9:54:49 PM Unsubscribed?
WLoH Int Manager Zurigirl - You are signed up for the next season which will start saturday next week (31/1), you should get an invitation email then. Please keep an eye on your spam folder, the mail sometimes ends up there. The random board tournament is still inactive due to insufficient participants. 1/24/2020 9:10:25 AM Need email to play, please.
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: