Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Int Official TALLULLAHJO. Welcome to the league. You invite your opponents via the normal Wordfeud app. When you’ve completed a game I advise you to take a screenshot then log into the league and register your score. If you need any more help please postin your group forum and one of the team will get back to you. Have fun..... 9/27/2020 12:07:18 AM How to begin a game?
tallullahjo Hi, I’m a newbie. Please excuse my silly question. Do I invite those in my tournament to play via the normal Wordfeud game or is there a special link? 9/26/2020 11:35:03 PM How to begin a game?
Clairemcn Will do. Thank you. 9/25/2020 11:12:34 PM Donation
US Umpire Clairemcn apologies we are running behind on sorting out our donations however I have looked into yours and it should be acknowledged at the start of the next season. You may need to log out and then log back in again in order to gain access to the extra material. 9/25/2020 9:23:57 PM Donation
Clairemcn Hello, just to let you know. I donated £20 through PayPal on 14th August. Nothing has registered yet. Could you please have a look at this for me? Thank you. 9/25/2020 9:12:29 PM Donation
Ikembaa Playing a game in season 217, division 8, group 118 with Luckytocine and he resigned. I am leading with 308-195 and there is 47 tiles left. 9/16/2020 10:30:32 PM Player resigned, I was winning
WLoH Moderator david sleek - I have activated your username for the English US tournament. You are not included in the English International tournament. If you wish to change anything go onto Your Page accessed via the tab above 9/15/2020 12:35:55 AM Next English tournament sign me up
david sleek Please I would like an English tournament preferably USA tournament 9/14/2020 8:10:04 PM Next English tournament sign me up
david sleek Please sign me up for the next tournament 9/14/2020 8:08:31 PM Next English tournament sign me up
kar1804 Thank you, I am in now. 9/13/2020 11:18:19 AM Unable to access game.
Judge Wloh int Kar1804 you are in group 28 in 7.division. Try logging out, then back into the site. Your email may be in your spam or promotions folder 9/12/2020 10:23:26 PM Unable to access game
kar1804 I am unable to access the latest game. My page is stuck on the results of the former game. A couple of players have invited me to play but I am unable to invite as I don´t know where I am. Also I have not received an email so I can´t do vite that way. I have cleaned my phone, turned off/ on, refreshed , logged in an out. Still to no avail. 9/12/2020 7:40:16 PM Unable to access game
kar1804 I am unable to access the latest game. My page is stuck on the results of the former game. A couple of players have invited me to play but I am unable to invite as I don´t know where I am. Also I have not received an email so I can´t do vite that way. I have cleaned my phone, turned off/ on, refreshed , logged in an out. Still to no avail. 9/12/2020 7:34:58 PM Unable to access game
WLoH Int Manager Johanintaiwan - Are you sure you are playing on an English board? 9/9/2020 7:30:53 AM Change in letter values
Johanintaiwan I notice that some letter values have suddenly changed. J is now 6, and Z is 3. Why did this happen? 9/9/2020 2:20:08 AM Change in letter values
Judge Wloh int Janettz as your username is active you will be invited to play next season. 9/2/2020 6:19:47 PM Can´t see tournament
Janettz Hi
I joined up last month, and played one tournament. I was under the impression that I would automatically get an email for the second tournament - but until now - nothing. Whenever I log on, all I get is last tournament´s results. Please advise on the way forward
9/2/2020 3:30:43 PM Cant see Tournament
WLoH Moderator Michikoid - try logging out then back in. Thanks for donating to the site 8/31/2020 1:06:39 PM Donation
WLoH Int Manager Michikoid - We are a little behind with the donations. You should be sorted now. Try logging out and back in again. 8/31/2020 1:05:21 PM Donation
Michikoid I donated on 27 August, but it´s not been activated.
PayPal transaction ID: 8RC39469EU979133M
8/31/2020 11:00:12 AM Donation
US Umpire NiteTwinGale please post within the group it´s much easier to cross reference your issues.

You do however seem to have answered your own query with the statement "I was just late by 7 to 8 minutes".... A deadline is just that. We can accept no scores after this point otherwise it´s pointless having a deadline.
The Judges email address is wlohintjudge@gmail.com and please include the division and group number in the email.
8/29/2020 11:14:22 AM Season 215, Div 8:6
NiteTwinGale For the WLoH Official, Manager, Umpire & Lobot, first of all there is no email address under "Your Page" tab to complain to as you had stated in your message in our tournament. Secondly, according to Google when I looked today it is stating that the Central European Time zone was not an hour over when I sent my message about the incomplete game, I was just late by 7 to 8 minutes. Please provide an email address that I can take my concerns about this to!! 8/29/2020 3:36:47 AM Season 215, Div 8:6
NiteTwinGale To the WLoH Official, Manager, Umpire & Lobot, first of all there is no email address under "Your Page" tab to complain to as you had stated in your message in our tournament. Secondly, according to Google when I looked today it is stating that the Central European Time zone was not an hour over when I sent my message about the incomplete game, I was just late by 7 to 8 minutes. Please provide an email address that I can take my concerns about this to!! 8/29/2020 3:28:18 AM complaint
US Umpire MEQ5 try logging out and then back in again..that usually rectifies the problem. 8/27/2020 4:56:38 PM Donation
MEQ5 I received your acknowledgment of my donation, yet the banner remains! 8/27/2020 4:33:55 PM Donation
US Umpire MEQ5 due to the global pandemic and LoBots problems with the US end of season last week we are behind in dealing with the donations but I think I may have sorted it out. If you still see the banner you may need to log out and then back in again. Your donation should be acknowledged at the start of the next season. 8/27/2020 1:46:54 PM Donated again!
MEQ5 Sent my donation yesterday....stop the banner! 8/27/2020 12:46:26 AM Donated again!
US Umpire FranklinCasseres$ you appear to be playing in the Dutch League... You will need to address your concerns to the Dutch Judge via the Dutch forum. 8/25/2020 12:18:41 AM Error message
FranklinCasseres$ Try to contact Petra Kievit ll but the system doesn´t let me . What´s wrong! 8/24/2020 11:34:14 PM Error message
ktm devil I was playing in JodyG´s Fourth Tournament. It was Season 645. It has simply vanished. Can´t find it. 8/23/2020 6:04:24 PM Missing league tables
MoFolgers Hi I donated 15 through PayPal over a week ago but still not showing up on my page, could you check it please? Thank you. 8/21/2020 2:46:05 AM Donations
WLoH Moderator ssuhaide - thanks for wishing to donate. Try logging out then back in. Let me know if you still require assistance 8/21/2020 2:04:35 AM Donation
ssuhaide Hi. I donated £10 however my account has not been activated yet. Can you check this please. Donation made on 19th August 2670-1988-6681-1042 - 8/20/2020 10:13:24 PM Donation
WLoH Int Manager ssuhaide - The donation team may not have processed your donation yet. They can be contacted by mail: wlohdonation@gmail.com 8/20/2020 9:25:58 PM Donation
Wordwizardman On the main wordfeud app, does a first turn resign count as a loss in my profile? I accidently accepted a challenge. 8/20/2020 7:59:17 PM Rules
WLoH Int Assist Refer comments in your group 8/13/2020 7:41:17 PM Frustrating non-participation in league games
Graham2020 Simple solution.....All players must indicate on here that they are available for play within 3 days of commencement of play. Failure to do so leads to removal by the Moderator. Three days before the end of the period any player who has not participated in at least one game to conclusion is removed. Simple and uses only WLoH resources and information. This arrangement would cause the Moderator less work than recent events here have done and keep things relatively straightforward. 8/13/2020 7:37:48 PM Frustrating non-participation in league games
WLoH Moderator Graham2020 - please send screenshots to wlohintjudge@gmail.com 8/11/2020 8:16:07 AM Concern re participants mail
Graham2020 I have received a strange in game mail from lightlight asking for personal information. When I refused to divulge any he/she took umbridge. This persons behaviour needs some oversight. 8/11/2020 7:15:07 AM Concern re participants mail
WLoH Moderator Gb8900 - please send screenshot of the game plus your games list off Wordfeud to wlohintjudge@gmail.com. If both games do not appear on the list then add opponent to your friends list on Wordfeud. That will show the number of times you have played this person 8/10/2020 8:38:20 AM Opponent does not recall game result
Gb8900 I have results from a game that finished Thursday. I received a second invite from that person, it is underway but they say they do not recall the first game. I have a screenshot and have offered it, but do not want to share personal details. Div 7,Group 11, gb8900 vs moksudul1. Please advise 8/10/2020 7:52:36 AM Opponent does not recall game result
US Umpire Graham2020 if you check now it should be active, bit please bear with us all the behind the scenes work is done by volunteers and may take a few days. Please post again if it´s still not working. 8/9/2020 9:13:54 AM Additional services
Graham2020 Hi, Please reply to my mail regarding the above, which were paid for on the 6th for myself. There are other issues about purchasing the same for a friend. I have event emails tonight. A reply would be appreciated!! 8/9/2020 9:10:26 AM Additional services
WLoH Moderator Graham2020 - wait for 2 or 3 days then contact wlohdonation@gmail.com. 8/5/2020 6:42:45 PM Additional services
Graham2020 I paid the £10 for access to additional services last night but don´t see any change. Is it happening? 8/5/2020 5:18:00 PM Additional services
JodyG I´m getting an ´unhandled exception´error when I try to access Custom page. Logged out/uninstalled/reinstalled already to troubleshoot. Thoughts, anyone? Thank you. 8/5/2020 8:43:31 AM Custom Tournament.
WLoH Int Manager tessimonde - You probably can´t, but maybe your opponent can help out? Try a post in your group, they may still have the score. Try to take a screenshot once a game has finished and keep it till the end of the season. Also handy in case of dispute. 8/4/2020 5:49:46 AM 2nd user
tessimonde I accidentally deleted a finished game that I had won before entering the result.My android phone does not have a recycle bin. How can I get the result back ? 8/3/2020 6:16:28 PM 2nd user
Moniach nah Is it considered fair play to use pen and paper during a game?

I’ve read the rules but couldn’t seem to find answer, hope someone can help :-)
8/1/2020 4:05:46 AM Rules
WLOH Int Official KHEETA. I see the problem. Did you actually sign up for the US season? 7/26/2020 9:20:09 AM Not included :-(
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: