Comments

Here you can complain about words that are not allowed, talk about the games, the rules, or basically whatever you want.

Language:

Select subject to be shown:

your last comment.

Search for:

Name Message When Where
WLoH Int Official ADAM687. You aren’t being ignored. The judge explained why you weren’t promoted on your group forum last season. 5/21/2022 10:59:12 PM Rules
Adam687 Hmmm... I feel a bit ignored. I just wanted a clear explanation. 5/21/2022 10:08:25 PM Rules
International Judge lou151ana you´re using them had been deactivated as you completed no games last season. I have reactivated your account and put you into division 8 Group 2. Please invite everybody in that group to a game as your username will not have appeared in their email, good luck with your season. 5/21/2022 6:42:38 PM Tournament
lou151ana Hi I haven´t been added into the new tournament. Can you add me please?? 5/21/2022 5:57:33 PM Tournament
Adam687 Could Judge explain why I was not promoted from group 113 div 8 in season 260? 5/21/2022 3:23:10 PM Rules
Adam687 Could Judge explain why I was not promoted from group 113 div 8 in season 260? 5/21/2022 3:16:10 PM Rules
International Judge riverchancer I have responded to your other post, I´ve put you in Division 8 group 1 5/21/2022 2:11:08 PM Registration
riverchancer Hello again judge. Re. My last comment on registered / not registered. Please advise as I really ant to play this season. 5/21/2022 10:04:55 AM Registration
riverchancer Hi international judge. I wanted to play in this tournament. Says I am not registered but I looked and think i am. What is the activation process?
5/21/2022 8:37:25 AM Activation
International Judge Heinous yes it is a little quirk that he seems to have picked up up6 the last major overhaul he had... It is one of those things that must be caused buy a little bug somewhere but it´s proving difficult to track down. 5/17/2022 10:05:32 PM Wordfeud WLoH Weirdities
Heinous Hi Lobot,
Did you realise you have been posting two different intros to each group since about Season 250?
Not complaining, they´re always interesting reading. Just seemed a bit oddd!
5/17/2022 12:17:45 PM Wordfeud WLoH Weirdities
WLoH Moderator Geordiemum - score the game as 150-0 in your favour 5/13/2022 9:19:58 AM Resigned gane
Geordiemum My last opponent to play resigned the game without playing at all. Thinking maybe there were computer pool lens I sent a further invited which has not been accepted. How do Imscore this please? 5/13/2022 8:19:17 AM Resigned game
Geordiemum My last opponent to play resigned the game without playing at all. Thinking maybe there were computer pool lens I sent a further invited which has not been accepted. How do Imscore this please? 5/13/2022 8:19:13 AM Resigned game
International Judge Peterbyte I have put you into division 8 Group 1. Your username will not have appeared in the email for this group so please be proactive and invite your opponent´s to play. 5/8/2022 5:17:40 PM Wordfeud English International
Peterbyte Hi, I signed up for the tournament weeks ago, but today my account was deactivated and doesn´t seem to have been included. Can you manually add me in? Thanks. 5/8/2022 6:43:10 AM Wordfeud English International
lobotommy Things seems to be under control again and we will revert to the original deadline for English International. 5/4/2022 8:52:00 PM web site problems
International Judge Roy k please note you do not need to spam my forum with the same query..
As your Ronaldo account is not signed up for either the next US season or the next international season that username will not be included when the new season begins. European to have created a new account in the name of Roy k and this username is sign up for both leauges and will be included when the new season begins.
5/3/2022 11:16:38 PM Wordfeud English International
Roy k I don´t want to end up playing against Ronaldo if possible delete Ronaldo from the system and have Roy K in the correct tables.Roy K plays in both US and wordfeud English International. I want to maintain my position in the tables as Roy K. Thanks. 5/3/2022 6:43:39 AM Wordfeud English International
Roy k I would like to continue playing in the subsequent games as Roy K and not Ronaldo. Meanwhile I have sent numerous invites to Jackhobbs in vain. Maybe the invite comes as RoyK who is Ronaldo in this game. I got messed up when I was enrolling using a different name in the US wordfeud 5/3/2022 6:34:58 AM 259
Roy k I would like to continue playing in the subsequent games as Roy K and not Ronaldo. Meanwhile I have sent numerous invites to Jackhobbs in vain. Maybe the invite comes as RoyK who is Ronaldo in this game. I got messed up when I was enrolling using a different name in the US wordfeud 5/3/2022 6:34:44 AM 259
Roy k I would like to continue playing in the subsequent games as Roy K and not Ronaldo. Meanwhile I have sent numerous invites to Jackhobbs in vain. Maybe the invite comes as RoyK who is Ronaldo in this game. I got messed up when I was enrolling using a different name in the US wordfeud 5/3/2022 6:34:13 AM LoBot please help
Roy k I would like to continue playing in the subsequent games as Roy K and not Ronaldo. Meanwhile I have sent numerous invites to Jackhobbs in vain. Maybe the invite comes as RoyK who is Ronaldo in this game. I got messed up when I was enrolling using a different name in the US wordfeud 5/3/2022 6:33:58 AM LoBot please help
lobotommy Hi! We have had 37 hours of downtime today and yesterday, due to our until now reliable server provider. Sorry about this. I have delayed all deadlines on the web page with two days. Hope this causes you as little problems as possible, and that we stay online. 5/2/2022 7:45:51 PM web site problems
WLoH Int Official EVERTONSEAN. If you have any concerns regarding your opponent’s play we have a protocol. Please send a screenshot of the final board to the judge and a brief explanation of your concerns. The address is intwlohjudge@yahoo.com. They’ll take it from there. 4/28/2022 2:01:59 AM Wordfeud English International
evertonsean this site is full of cheats..the oly way it can be tolerated is...everyone does it...shameful 4/27/2022 11:42:37 PM Wordfeud English International
Avrilwilkinson I’m happy to leave things as they are. Thanks for your response 4/23/2022 10:53:12 AM Missing promotion
Wloh int admin My apologies Avrilwilkinson, I noted that AgentZed11 was on top heading into the end of season adjustments that Lobot does but I missed that you both had identical spreads. I can either promote you division 7 now and place you into a group or I can ensure you are promoted to division 7 at the end of this season no matter where you finish in your current division 8 group. Which would you prefer? 4/23/2022 10:13:40 AM Missing promotion
Avrilwilkinson Just querying why I’m still in div 8 for this new season 259, when I drew with AgentZed11 at the top of the table in season 258, div8 group 31. 4/23/2022 8:30:04 AM Missing promotion
WLoH Int Manager evertonsean - It looks like you weren´t included in the season. This season is close to an end though. As your account is showing as active, keep an eye on the mail this fridaynight. Then a new season will begin and you should be invited. 4/7/2022 1:53:19 PM New player
evertonsean recieved email saying i was League 8 group 25 but cannot see my name ... 4/7/2022 10:01:17 AM New player
International Judge Zhe Godfather as you have reactivated your username you will be included when the new season starts on Friday. 4/5/2022 10:17:14 PM Next tournament
Zhe Godfather How do I enter the next tournament? 4/5/2022 5:43:37 PM Next tournament
WLoH Int Manager Mission_2007 - Best repeat this message in your group, I´ll tell the Judge to doublecheck the group at the deadline. 3/23/2022 1:43:11 PM Season league 256 div 6
Mission_2007 The last player is delaying the game more than expected ..Markahoy is the last person I am playing with but he plays at interval of 62 hrs then went off and then show again. If we didn´t finish the game hope it won´t tell on the log.
3/23/2022 11:58:46 AM Season league 256 div 6
International Judge Jojo101 I have replied in your group and emailed you. 3/15/2022 3:36:20 PM Am unable to see my nam2 in any group Season 256 SOWPODS... Am FRENOO, I was 5th
Jojo101 Hey Lobot I don’t appear to have been invited to play in season 256 3/15/2022 8:29:02 AM Am unable to see my nam2 in any group Season 256 SOWPODS... Am FRENOO, I was 5th
International Judge frenoo your username is inactive please reactivated and I will put you into a group.... Please read the other post. 3/12/2022 12:23:46 PM Name Missing FRENOO
International Judge FreNoo your username is showing as inactive.... If you wish to be included this season please go to the your page tab and reactivate your username. Then post to the forum to let me know you have done this and I will put you into a group. 3/12/2022 12:22:56 PM Am unable to see my nam2 in any group Season 256 SOWPODS... Am FRENOO, I was 5th
frenoo Am signed on as FRENOO... I haven´t received any alert neither am I placed in any Group....SOWPODS Season 256....was 5th in Div 4 group 6 season 255 3/12/2022 11:03:46 AM Name Missing FRENOO
frenoo Cant Locate my Name any Group 3/12/2022 10:53:13 AM Am unable to see my nam2 in any group Season 256 SOWPODS... Am FRENOO, I was 5th
WLoH Int Official ORG TOO! Your account is showing as active so you should be included when the new season starts on Friday. 3/7/2022 11:26:25 PM New player, no game
ORG TOO! I am signed on as ORG TOO! and have not received any notification about any new games for months! What can I do to correct this... It appears my account is active...Please advise! 3/7/2022 6:48:48 PM New player, no game
International Judge Bradàn Feasa as you received the test email that I sent you I will have to consult one of the other members of the admin team who is far more computer savvy than I am to see if we can come up with solution.... 2/26/2022 10:46:58 PM Access
Bradàn Feasa I never get messages at all not in Spam. 2/26/2022 5:30:04 PM Access
WLoH Moderator Lujat39 - please send screenshot of the conversation to intwlohjudge@yahoo.com 2/25/2022 10:42:23 PM Abusive player
Lujat39 I was playing with Artfuldodger and were near the end of the game, I sent message saying we needed to finish and he has been very unpleasant in his response which is very unnecessary 2/25/2022 10:34:42 PM Abusive player
Lujat39 I was playing with Artfuldodger and were near the end of the game, I sent message saying we needed to finish and he has been very unpleasant in his response which is very unnecessary 2/25/2022 10:34:31 PM Abusive player
Lujat39 I was playing with Artfuldodger and were near the end of the game, I sent message saying we needed to finish and he has been very unpleasant in his response which is very unnecessary 2/25/2022 10:34:28 PM Abusive player
International Judge Bradán Feasa.as well you know that is not allowed but neither is making cheat allegations on the public forum, if you wish to continue this conversation my email address is intwlohjudge@yahoo.com 2/18/2022 2:41:29 PM Rules Question
Newest Newer 1 2 3 4 5 Older Oldest

Message:

Publish the message under the subject:

Signed: